An Administrator is one of the most powerful users on the wiki, with powers that almost match up to those of the Founder. Administrators automatically become a member of the Admin Committee.
The Admin Commitee
|The Villainous Vulture||Active|
The Admin Commitee is the goverment of the wiki. They make up the rules and decide challenges and episode titles for future seasons. At the end of each season, a seasonal meeting is held to decide on the events of the next season.
- January 19th, 2014 (Rules discussion)
- June 1st, 2014 (Wiki revival discussion)
Duties of an admin
An admin is expected to perform the following tasks when needed:
- Enforce the wiki rules and punish users who break them.
- Help anyone who needs it
- Be friendly to every single user on the wiki
- Welcome new users to the wiki
There are things that admins have the power to do, but must first seek permission:
- Edit protected pages
- Permanently block a user
- Change user rights
- Change the wiki's layout
- Ban the founder for any time or reason
- Close the chat or open it when it has been closed.
These are the things an admin does not need permission to do
- Block a user for up to a year
- Kick a user from chat
- Ban a user from chat for up to a year
- Edit the home page
- Protect a page
Chat Moderators are users that can kick/ban users from chat. They are outranked by Admins, Bureaucrats and the Founder. They are sometimes part of the Admin Committee, but this is a rare occurence.
The only Chat Mod on the wiki is TrueCobalion.